Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February's Feathers

I didn't get much of a chance to practice my feathers on the machine this month.  I've been working on quilting a double-sized T-shirt quilt.  Something I never would have tried a year ago.  But I did get a chance to play a bit, and did lots of them on paper!

feathers on placemats!

These placemats are for my church's annual fundraising bazaar.  I decided to take a chance and do the feathers on them.   While they're not as good as I'd like them, the placemats passed the inspection of the "Bazaar Ladies."  I swear, I get to a certain point and everything is looking pretty good and then I twitch or sneeze or something, and my lines go kaplooey!

I"ll post more pictures when I get a chance, but wanted to get these in for February!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    Your feathers on the placemats are lovely. Bravo.. well done and congrats on finishing the challenge before the month ended. Happy Leap Day!

    ReplyDelete